Sara Wendt has been practicing hypnosis in NYC since 2003. She is a Certified, Clinical Hypnotist, Life Coach, and meditation practitioner and teacher. She is a member of and certified by both the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners and The National Guild of Hypnotists and is trained in the renowned methods of Gil Boyne’s Transforming Therapy. Sara teaches meditation weekly and attends classes at The Kadampa Meditation Center in Chelsea.
Sara specializes in using hypnosis, coaching and meditation to help clients with the following issues:
- reducing and eliminating anxiety, fears, and phobias;
- insomnia and other sleep issues;
- smoking cessation;
- achieving goals;
- compulsive habits and addictions;
- transition into new careers;
- fertility, conception and comfortable childbirth
- being more creative and prolific;
- depression and anger;
- self-esteem and confidence building;
- letting go of the past;
- reducing clutter and becoming more organized;
- study, memorization and concentration; and
- relationship issues and concerns.
I’m available for phone, online (Zoom, etc.) and in-person sessions and I’m also willing to travel to you. I offer in-person sessions in New York City, Sullivan and Orange Counties and in Western Vermont. Please call (212) 365-4775 or email for more information about my in-person availability and to make an appointment.
Please contact me with your specific needs and questions about hypnosis. My services are always custom-built for you and your particular needs. My goal is to work with you as a whole person, addressing your unique situation and concerns. Therefore, I am dedicated to flexibility and I’m happy to discuss with you a strategy that will meet your needs.